tisdag 6 september 2016

A card ~ Dusty Attic ~

Hi! Helena here today, sharing a card I made. 

One thing I love about Dusty Attic (and there are many things I love about DA!!) is that you can combine practically any chippies! When I create, I keep my Dusty Attic chipboard in large boxes, but I also have a little box on my desk, where I put the smaller pieces. When I started with this card, I decided to use an arch from the Arch Window #2 and an Indian Arrow. Maybe not the first chipboard pieces you would thought of to combine, but they went perfect together!

I painted the chippies white, and then misted them with gold and pink mist. From the Indian Arrow you only see the feathers, of course I had to put some flowers on the card :)


I finished my page off with some Dusty pearls. Love these!!

And a couple of close ups:



Dusty Attic products used:




Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena

2 kommentarer:

  1. This card is just gorgeous Helena just like everything you create! Beautiful xo

    SvaraRadera