onsdag 6 januari 2016

Best Day Ever ~ Dusty Attic

Hi there! I am so very happy for staying on this amazing team for another year, and I just can't wait to continue to create with all the amazing products the boss, Jen, is designing. I'm sure you have seen the fantastic new release on the web site. I am in love with all the stencils, new titles, pendants and more!

Today I have a wedding layout to share with you. It's from my sisters wedding (more than 4 years ago, but I still have photos to scrap!). I decided to use lots of reds and blacks for this page. Red flowers and black chippies - perfect color combo!


Dusty Attic products used:


Monarch Butterflies (DA0819). I soaked two of the smaller butterflies in water, then divided the wings a bit. I decided to use these raw, to go with the craft paper under the photo. They got touched by some white paint in the end though.


Leaves #2 (DA1342), painted with Dusty in Colour, Soot.


Mini Captions #8 (DA1387), painted with Soot.


Ornate Pendants #3 (DA1366), painted with Soot and Clear Crackle Varnish.


Vintage Frame #3 (DA1352), painted with Soot and Clear Crackle Varnish, also embossed with silver.

Stencil and mediums used:


Circuit Stencil (DA1322)


Clear Crackle Varnish (DA0900)


Dusty in Colour, Soot (DA0925)


Texture Paste (DA1218)

Oh, almost forgot to share some close-ups! Here they are:






Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar