torsdag 26 februari 2015

More with Swirlydoos February kit!

Hi everybody! I have more inspiration from the February kit, Artful Blues, to share with you today. I adore the colors in this kit - from dark gray til deep blue, such a gorgeous color combo!
 
To purchase your very own Swirlydoos kit, visit Swirlydoos website!
 
I just love the large, blue flowers that comes with the flower add-on. They really make any page or project pop! The felt border in the background is amazing, it adds so much to this layout!

 
Close-ups:
 
Just look at this fantastic flower!
 
 
I cut small pieces of the chicken wire and added here and there, this and the background paper gives a rustic feel to this otherwise romantic layout.


 
My second layout for today is a mixed media one. I have played with gesso, clear gesso, masks, mists and then I did a lot of layering. I have also used the scraps from the felt border from the first layout - so don't throw that away, it can be used!
 
 
Close-ups:
 
 
Chicken wire, cheese cloth and lots of flowers!

 
I simly love the mirror feathers!

 
The chipboard fence is from Dusty Attic. I painted it white and distressed the edges. It goes so well with the fence in the photo.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar