lördag 16 augusti 2014

Believe ~ Dusty Attic

This layout is made after Dusty Attic's August sketch. I have used one of the new title chippies (loooove these!) from Word Pack #4 (DA1077) and a Decorative Frame #2 (DA0208). I have painted both pieces with three shades of green Dusty in Color: Pesto, Crushed Olive and Forrest. I have then given the chippies a coat of Clear Gloss Varnish.
 
 
I have also used a Mini Hinge (DA1006). This piece I just painted white and then with Clear Gloss Varnish.
 
 
A couple of close ups:
 

 
I have used Dusty in Blooms, Vintage Rose (DA0803) together with flowers from Petaloo. I just love the purple with the fresh green!
 
 
And here is the sketch for August!
 
To enter just add your link on the right hand side bar.
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar