lördag 26 april 2014

True Love ~ Donna Salazar

Hi everybody! Today I have a card to share, and I think this one will be perfect for a wedding, or an anniversary.
 
I have used a paper from the Botanique Collection, Comfy, front and back. I layered the papers with a doily in between. I have then tucked die cut shapes from the Natural Beauty Collection in three places, the colors worked so well together even though they aren't from the same paper collections.
 

 
I have embossed the edges of the Comfy paper, using Emboss Gloss and Mix'd Media Inx Embossing powder, color Jasmine. I did the same on the swirls and bird, Spellbinder dies from the "Pocket and Swirls" dies set. This gives such a beautiful effect!
 
Here are a few close-ups for you:
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Helena
 
 
 Products used:
 
Donna Salazar products:
 
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Botanique collection, Comfy
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty Die Cut Shapes
Donna Salazar: Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder - Jasmine
Clearsnap - Emboss Gloss
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Pocket and Swirls dies
 
Other
 
Flowers from Petaloo
Chipboard lamp from Dusy Attic
Resin Pieces from Prima
Pearls
Doily

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar